Muscle Tear

Why do my kidneys hurt when I cough?

Query: Hello doctor, Five years ago, I had a kidney stone but it was small and went through the urine. Now, the problem is, I got common cold, fever, and cough. Common cold and fever were gone after taking medicine but the cough remains. I thought it will be alright after some time but it did not get bett...  Read Full »

Dr. Sandhya

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After careful analysis of the history you have provided, I would like to let you know: Firstly, the pain that you experience in your right kidney area as mentioned, would be an outcome of the chronic cough. Chronic cough leads to muscle strains and tear. Secondly, ...  Read Full »

My shoulder dislocated while dancing, but went back right in and now it is numb. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 38 year old female. My height is 5 feet and 9 inches, and I weigh 130 lbs. I am a professional dancer. I dislocated my left shoulder while dancing. I had to make a move that involved throwing the arms out and across the body to the right side sharply and quickly. It popped ou...  Read Full »

Dr. Ashish Jayanand Chandwadkar

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What you described was a dislocation of the shoulder joint and a reduction on its own. When the relocation of this forearm head in the joint cavity does not happen on its own, we try to reduce it again in the joint cavity with some maneuvering, and immobilize it with ...  Read Full »

Will Cissus extract help in tendon healing?

Query: Hi doctor, My father is suffering from shoulder stiffness, especially in the evening and at night. As he gets pain with some physical activities, he is avoiding most of the physical activities. Even 3 hours of car travelling will result in shoulder pain. He had an MRI scan and I have attached the re...  Read Full »

Dr. Lokesh

General Practitioner, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon, Family Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Cissus quandrangularis extract will not help much for the tendon as such, but you can continue that for the bones. I suggest tablet Tendocare (combination of Collagen peptide, Sodium hyaluronate, Chondroitin sodium sulfate and vitamin C) thrice daily for three months befo...  Read Full »