Q. What causes neck and back pain?

Dr. Alka

Gender male, age - 51, height- 167, weight- 74.8, latest BP - 140/90, presently no medication, slight neck and back pain, attached latest report.

Dr. Alka

#

I just read your query and saw the attached file (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your cholesterol level, uric acid level are increased. Along with this your TSH level is also decreased which is indicative of hyperthyroidism. I am advising you medicine for high cholesterol level and for back and neck pain here. Take it regularly for two weeks and consult me after two weeks regarding improvement and for further management or you can consult a nearby Ayurveda physician. As far as hyperthyroidism is concerned you need hormonal therapy to correct it. So for that you should visit a nearby general physician.

Take capsule Arjun two capsules two times a day with water after food for two weeks. Take capsule Giloy two capsules two times a day with water after food for two weeks. Take tablet Triphala two tablets at bedtime with lukewarm water. Do not take anything after taking these tablets. Capsule Shallaki two capsules two times a day with water after food for two weeks. Take Mahanarayan oil and do gentle massage with it of your neck and back two times a day. Do not sit under fan or AC for sometime after applying the oil.

two weeks

|