Q. I suffer from nightfall and feeling dizzy and tired. Please suggest a medicine to cure it.

Dr. Arul Amuthan
Published on Oct 26, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 28, 2019

I am an 18 years old male. I have been suffering from nightfall for one and a half years. I feel dizzy, tired, and have no concentration. Please suggest me a good medicine to cure it. Is NFcure capsules a good option in curing it?

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist Naturopathy Pharmacology Siddha Medicine Toxicology
#

The very first advice is not to worry about the nightfall. According to Ayurveda and Siddha, it is due to the excess heat in gonads. I have treated many patients with the following drugs and advice.

1) Stop drinking water or liquid two hours before sleep. If you are going to bed at 10 pm, then your last drink of water or juice should be before 8 pm. The more fullness of urinary bladder is one of the causes of nightfall. Urinate before bed. In between, if you wake up from bed, pass urine.

2) Try to sleep on the left side of the body or supine (looking upwards). Avoid sleeping on the right side (right-lateral) or facing downwards.

3) Buy Brahmi hair oil or Amla hair oil. Apply ten drops on the top of the head at 6.30 am. Rub with right hand on the head. After one hour, take a bath in normal water. You may use warm water also. This should be done daily in the morning.

4) Shatavari legium 5 gm (one teaspoon) should be consumed in the morning and evening before food for four months.

5) Before sleeping, keep your both feet on the basin containing room temperature water for 30 minutes then wipe with a towel. Then apply cow ghee or sesame oil on the foot. Then go to bed. This practice will reduce the heat in genitals.

6) Drink tender coconut water, cucumber juice, fruit juices. Avoid tea and coffee.

This will stop your nightfall.

How to approach insomnia and anxiety through ayurveda?

Query: Hi doctor, I have started on drugs to address insomnia and job related anxiety. When I experienced allergic reaction I was advised to discontinue Clonazepam a Benzodiazepine drug and I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms. They include sleeping problem and flu like symptoms. I am taking medication su...  Read Full »

Is this normal to have a night fall problem at the age of 15?

Query: Hello,My 15 year old son has nightfall once a month and the quantity is very less, may be three to four drops. Is this normal at this age? Please suggest.  Read Full »

Can Nutrigain powder be used to gain weight and build muscles?

Query: Hi Doctor, I am a 23 year old guy. My height is 165 cm and weight is 56 kg. I want to gain weight and build muscles too. Even though, I did some exercise and taking healthy foods, it makes my muscles to be tight but it doesn't show up any sign of enlarging or building up. I heard about an Ayurved...  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now