Q. My son has nightfall problem. I do not know what to do. Please guide me.

Dr. Hitesh Sharma
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 24, 2017 and last reviewed on: Sep 19, 2018

My 15 year old son has nightfall once a month and the quantity is very less, may be three to four drops. Is this normal at this age? Please suggest.

#

Having a nightfall is normal. At this age, adoloscents often engage in masturbation which could have caused it. But even if this is true, you should not be worried as there is no defined frequency or semen quantity, especially during adolescent years. I hope this answers your query. Feel free to contact me in case you require further clarification.

For further queries consult a psychiatrist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|