Q. I have dryness and nightfall due to central diabetes insipidus. What to do?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

I am 30 male. I am suffering from central diabetes insipidus for the last three years. My all body, skin, and mucous membranes like penis glans, nose, nostrils and eyes have extreme dryness and frequent nightfall 4 to 5 times in a week. Please advice medicine. currently, I am taking Desmopressin.

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

#

Central diabetes insipidus is a very rare case of diabetes. In this condition blood sugar doses are normal but due to excessive urination, the body suffers from electrolyte imbalances which lead to excessive thirst, dryness weaknesses, and lethargy.

It is due to lack or very less secretion of ADH hormones.

ADH, vasopressin.

The treatment plan would be to suppress extra urination and need to reduce dryness of skin.
1. Gokshuradi Guggulu two tablets twice a day after meals.
2. Prawal Panchamrita one tablet twice a day after meals.
3. Lakshadi Guggulu one tablet twice a day after meals.
4. Lodhrasava 10 ml twice a day with an equal amount of water after meals.
5. Guggulu tikta grita one spoon twice a day before food.

|