Non-pathogenic Bacteria

What foods encourage the growth of good oral flora?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 32 years old, and I want to boost my oral microbiome. Please suggest me some foods to increase good bacteria in the mouth.  Read Full »

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for the query. There are both good and bad bacteria in the oral cavity. So it becomes essential to stimulate good ones and eradicate bad ones. It depends on the food we take: The foods which encourage the growth of good flora in the mouth are: 1) Dairy produ...  Read Full »

Can viruses and bacteria be viable after 3 years?

Query: Hello doctor, Under normal circumstances are there any common viruses or bacteria (harmful microorganisms in general) that would be viable after three years?  Read Full »

Dr. Manish Purohit

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It would have been better if your query had been clear about whether you meant the normal circumstances inside the human body or in the environmental condition. Inside the human body, bacteria and viruses can survive for many years without causing any clinical disease ...  Read Full »