Norgestrel

I-Pill after 12 hours of unprotected sex. Will this leads to pregnancy?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 19 years old. I took i-pill after four to five hours of having unprotected sex. I again had unprotected sex after 12 hours of taking the i-pill. I was very tensed and took another i-pill after 56 hours of the second incident. After seven days, I started bleeding. But, it was light...  Read Full »

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, let me tell you that there is no chance of pregnancy. Usually, ovulation occurs between the 12th to the 16th day of periods or better said as 14 days before the periods. Life of egg is 24 hours and that of sperm is 72 hours. So, there was no chance of e...  Read Full »

Can Ovral G be used as an emergency contraceptive pill?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 35 years old. My period was a month back. It sustained for four days. I generally use 3 to 4 pads in my periods. I had sex 10 days later. On the very next day, I had two Ovral G at around 9 AM and there after 12 hours again two Ovral G tablets. I noticed my period 12 days later, ...  Read Full »

Dr. Jimesh H Mavani

General Practitioner, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The test result is <0.10 (attachment removed to protect patient identity) which means it is negative and you are not pregnant and your period was six days early this time. nothing else. Do not worry much. And if you still have doubt then do urine pregnancy test weekl...  Read Full »