Q. I have average penis size. Can I please a woman in bed?

Answered by Dr. Parth Singh and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Normal Penis Size or Foreplay? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I have average penis size.  Can I please a woman in bed?

My penis length really frustrates me. I have read that it is the average size. I am still a virgin (19). I want to know if there is anything that I can do to surpass this kind of fear or doubt that I will never please a woman in bed.