Q. Can a rough foreplay be a cause for a bump inside my vagina?

Answered by Dr. Nadia Khan and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Do you have a question on Foreplay or Vaginal Cysts? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 24-year-old female. I was engaged in some foreplay with someone last weekend. And they fingered me hard. Last night, I noticed a tiny bump on the inside of my vagina. It is a pea-sized right against the wall. It is completely painless, and I would not have even noticed it was there had I not put one of my fingers inside myself.

Is it possible that this is just a cyst from the rough foreplay? It feels a bit smaller than it did last night, but I cannot tell. It almost feels like a pimple, But it is on the inside of my vagina, and I can only feel it by pressing my finger against it. What could this be?