Q. Is premature ejaculation related to small penis size?

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 07, 2018 and last reviewed on: Nov 07, 2019

I am suffering from premature ejaculation and also my partner complains that I have a small penis. Is this related to premature ejaculation? Also, I have a small pimple on the tip of the penis. Kindly request you to advise me on the same.

#

Small penis is not at all related to PME (premature ejaculation).

What is the timing, as you mentioned that you are suffering from PME? Then only, I will be able to suggest a treatment.

Small pimples over the tip of penis is normal. Also, send details like color, consistency of these pimples, are they painful or causing itching.

Kindly answer all these questions, so I will be able to help you better.

Revert with more information to a general practitioner online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

Thanks for the reply. My timing is two to three minutes. Also, for the question of the pimple, the pimple is white and it looks like a secretion in the back foreskin of my circumcised penis where there are stitch marks. Kindly requesting your advice for both the problems.

#

First of all, if possible, please send good quality photographs taken in natural light as it could be candidal balanoposthitis or molluscum contagiosum or folliculitis.

Regarding timing, do kegel exercise. Also, I suggest taking tablet Dejac T (Tadalafil and Dapoxetine) once daily at 8 PM. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.

For more information consult a general practitioner online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

|