Q. Is premature ejaculation related to small penis size?

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Published on Jul 07, 2018 and last reviewed on: Nov 07, 2019

I am suffering from premature ejaculation and also my partner complains that I have a small penis. Is this related to premature ejaculation? Also, I have a small pimple on the tip of the penis. Kindly request you to advise me on the same.

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Sexology
#

Small penis is not at all related to PME (premature ejaculation).

What is the timing, as you mentioned that you are suffering from PME? Then only, I will be able to suggest a treatment.

Small pimples over the tip of penis is normal. Also, send details like color, consistency of these pimples, are they painful or causing itching.

Kindly answer all these questions, so I will be able to help you better.

Revert with more information to a general practitioner online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

Thanks for the reply. My timing is two to three minutes. Also, for the question of the pimple, the pimple is white and it looks like a secretion in the back foreskin of my circumcised penis where there are stitch marks. Kindly requesting your advice for both the problems.

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

#

First of all, if possible, please send good quality photographs taken in natural light as it could be candidal balanoposthitis or molluscum contagiosum or folliculitis.

Regarding timing, do kegel exercise. Also, I suggest taking tablet Dejac T (Tadalafil and Dapoxetine) once daily at 8 PM. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.

For more information consult a general practitioner online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

What Is Premature Ejaculation?

Article Overview: A huge percentage of young men ejaculate within a few seconds or with minimal strokes during sexual intercourse. It is very stressful for both partners when this happens, and it can even lead to marital disharmony and discord. This is the most common male sexual problem. Fortunately, it can be overcome and even treated. Read Article

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist

Premature ejaculation (rapid climax within seconds) is common. It is natural in people with an overly sensitive penis, but it is distressing and disappointing for the couple. To overcome the problem naturally, one needs to understand how exactly it happens and learn how to stop it. It is somewhat li...  Read Article

I have red bumps on penis after sex. Is it candidiasis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 38 years old and I am 67 kg and 169 cm. I am half black with kind of light skin. Although I have my fiancee, I masturbate a lot before and sometimes I damage my skin under the gland. I can mention maybe since a year or so. I always associate because, in the new place where I live...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It can be candidiasis or some allergic reaction. You can apply Miconazole cream locally twice daily for about 10 days and see. If it increases or recurs, see a doctor. Please use a condom until both of you are adequately treated, to prevent cross infection. The pain dur...  Read Full

My penis has a narrow opening as the lower attachment is not broken down. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have a 5.5-inch penis but it has a narrow opening because the front lower attachment is not broken down. I am 21 years old. Please advice about it. Also, tell me if with any treatment my penis length can be increased.  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The size of the penis has no role in sexual intercourse. If your erection is normal, then stop worrying about the size. If you are not able to move the foreskin freely over the tip, then this should be evaluated by a surgeon. This could be due to phimosis. For more...  Read Full

Ask a General Practitioner Now