Q. My penis has a narrow opening as the lower attachment is not broken down. Please help.

I have a 5.5-inch penis but it has a narrow opening because the front lower attachment is not broken down. I am 21 years old. Please advice about it. Also, tell me if with any treatment my penis length can be increased.

#

The size of the penis has no role in sexual intercourse. If your erection is normal, then stop worrying about the size.

If you are not able to move the foreskin freely over the tip, then this should be evaluated by a surgeon. This could be due to phimosis.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|