Q. My penis has a narrow opening as the lower attachment is not broken down. Please help.

Published on Jul 26, 2018

I have a 5.5-inch penis but it has a narrow opening because the front lower attachment is not broken down. I am 21 years old. Please advice about it. Also, tell me if with any treatment my penis length can be increased.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

The size of the penis has no role in sexual intercourse. If your erection is normal, then stop worrying about the size.

If you are not able to move the foreskin freely over the tip, then this should be evaluated by a surgeon. This could be due to phimosis.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

| 

What are the home remedies for tight foreskin?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 19 years old. I have a tight foreskin. Please suggest me the remedies and the types of oil used to roll back the skin.  Read Full »

How to stretch tight penis foreskin?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 22 year old male. I have problem of tight penis skin. Whenever I pull my penis skin back during erection it will be very hard to do. Then, my penis skin gets stuck behind the penis forehead and it is very painful to retract back. I generally use oil for this problem. Please ...  Read Full »

Is premature ejaculation common in men with small penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from premature ejaculation and also my partner complains that I have a small penis. Is this related to premature ejaculation? Also, I have a small pimple on the tip of the penis. Kindly request you to advise me on the same.  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now