Q. I am 42 years old and weighs 65 kg weight. Is it mandatory to have Nutrigain?

Dr. Arul Amuthan

I am a 42-year-old male, having normal physic, weight 65 kg. Do you recommend Nutrigain to build my muscle? How should I use the granules and capsules together?

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist Naturopathy Pharmacology Siddha Medicine Toxicology
#

Based on your age, this is the normal weight. Increasing weight after this age is not advisable. Because of the risk of developing diabetes, blood pressure, and cholesterol complications. If you feel that you are not able to do your work efficiently or you think you are weak, then you can start using these products to build your weight. You have not mentioned what capsule and granules you are using. So, I am giving general instruction.

You can add granules (5 gm or one spoon) in boiled cow milk and stir with a spoon. It can be consumed morning and night before food. During your routine tea time itself, granules can be taken. The capsule can be consumed after food in the morning and night. Usually, Ayurvedic herbal pills are one to two can be consumed at a time. Read the instruction on the capsules or show nearby Ayurvedic physician to get to know. Please avoid vigorous exercises at this age. Daily walking is the best.

|