Q. I am 42 years old and weighs 65 kg weight. Is it mandatory to have Nutrigain?

Dr. Arul Amuthan
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on Sep 21, 2019

I am a 42-year-old male, having normal physic, weight 65 kg. Do you recommend Nutrigain to build my muscle? How should I use the granules and capsules together?

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist Naturopathy Pharmacology Siddha Medicine Toxicology
#

Based on your age, this is the normal weight. Increasing weight after this age is not advisable. Because of the risk of developing diabetes, blood pressure, and cholesterol complications. If you feel that you are not able to do your work efficiently or you think you are weak, then you can start using these products to build your weight. You have not mentioned what capsule and granules you are using. So, I am giving general instruction.

You can add granules (5 gm or one spoon) in boiled cow milk and stir with a spoon. It can be consumed morning and night before food. During your routine tea time itself, granules can be taken. The capsule can be consumed after food in the morning and night. Usually, Ayurvedic herbal pills are one to two can be consumed at a time. Read the instruction on the capsules or show nearby Ayurvedic physician to get to know. Please avoid vigorous exercises at this age. Daily walking is the best.

Kindly advise ayurveda treatment for uterine fibroid.

Query: Hi doctor,I have a fibroid of 9.6 × 6.9 cm. It is an intramural fibroid. I have heavy bleeding and back pain during my periods. I also have PCOS. I am taking Rasagandhi mezhugu. What medicine should I take along with Rasagandhi mezhugu for fibroid? Since the size of my fibroid is big, please give m...  Read Full >>

Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To stop the bleeding, I suggest the following: Tablet Ashokadi vati - two in the morning after breakfast, two in the afternoon and two after dinner. Continue this till the bleeding stops. If you do not get the above tablet, buy Ashoka pattai (bark) choorna. Take 1 g t...  Read Full

What are some natural ways to increase my weight?

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 20 year old male. My weight is 50 kg my height is 5 feet and 8 inches. I am very slim. What should I do to put on weight?  Read Full >>

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Your ideal weight should be calculated according to your height. The normal BMI (body mass index) is between 19.5 to 24.9. According, to your height and weight your BMI is 18.58 which is below normal. You can take Nutrigain granules with lukewar...  Read Full

What is the ayurveda treatment for psoriasis?

Query: Hi doctor, I have joint eczema for the past seven to eight years in both knee, the lower portion of leg and back of hand joints. My doctor says that it is psoriasis. Please clarify.  Read Full >>

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Psoriasis is a non-infectious and inflammatory disease of the skin. Sometimes, the reason is unknown. As you have psoriasis from the past 7 to 8 years, it has come to the chronic state. So, I recommend you to go for panchakarma therapy. Panchaka...  Read Full

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now