Oral Check Ups

How to confirm a cancerous lesion?

Query: Hi doctor, I have small lesion in my right tonsil. It is in the same color of other tissues in my mouth. It is a kind of slim oval shape. My dermatologist advised me to visit my physician regarding when I went for a mucous cyst removal on my lip. I visited my GP who said it is same like lip cyst, pr...  Read Full »

Dr. Alok Rathi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First thing, I would like to tell you is that on appearance it does not look like cancer. But, what you feel by fingers is more important than what you see. This means that a normal appearing smooth swelling can be a cancer especially in elderly people if it is indurated ...  Read Full »