Oxybutynin

Are there treatment options for hyperhidrosis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating even if I walk a few steps for the past two to three years. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Dilip Meena

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hyperhidrosis can be because of several reasons, including anxiety, diabetes, thyroid disorders, some drugs, or sometimes without any apparent reason. Are you taking any medications? Is the hyperhidrosis localized on palms or soles or axillae or generalized? Get the...  Read Full »

How to cure my strange urinary problem?

Query: Hi doctor, When I drink a glass of water, immediately my bladder gives a feel of overload and continuously I am in a need to use the washroom. Actually, I have been suffering with this problem for the past 5 years. Also, only there is an urge to urinate, but it comes out as a drop. I feel this as m...  Read Full »

Dr. Uphar Gupta

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are a varied amount of reasons for this to happen from the bladder to the spinal cord. Let us take the simple ones first. While micturition stop your urine in the middle and then let go. Do it again and again. It is an exercise to your muscles and will help you a lo...  Read Full »

I got urethritis and conjunctivitis after unprotected oral sex. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I got urethritis and conjunctivitis, at the same time a few months back. I had thick transparent penile discharge with burning and itching sensation. I got this after a week of having unprotected oral sex. I have had urethral swab and urine test done, and the reports showed ureaplasma...  Read Full »

Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your genital symptoms are quite classic for chronic non-bacterial prostatitis. This is an ascending infection of the prostate gland from the urethra. Prostatitis is usually chronic and can lead to a dull aching pain for a long time. It is usually a consequence of gonor...  Read Full »