Pericoronal Abscess

Kindly prescribe antibiotics for swollen gums in my partially erupted wisdom tooth.

Query: Hello doctor, I have partially erupted wisdom tooth on the right side of the jaw, and the gum near that tooth is swollen, and occasionally I can see the pus. It is not that painful, but visibly it is swollen. I think it is causing me nausea and slight pain in the lymph node on the right. Please pre...  Read Full »

Dr. Mousam Chattopadhyay

Dentist, Endodontist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Kindly upload an image of the inflamed area. I need to see whether pus formation is evident or not and the progression. I suspect pericoronitis. Nausea and lymph node pain is due to infection. Upon seeing the image, I will walk you through the management necessary t...  Read Full »