Q. Through ayurveda, how to release tight foreskin?

Dr. Alka
This is a premium question & answer published on May 24, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am a 32 year old married male. I am facing the foreskin tightness, but there are no cuts. Sometimes, it makes me uncomfortable in intercourse. Please help with some ayurveda medicine.

Dr. Alka

#

The tightness of foreskin is called phimosis. According to ayurveda, you need oleation therapy both internally as well as externally. Oleation therapy will solve your problem.

In case you have some infection, redness or swelling along with tightness, then you need to visit a nearby doctor for clinical examination. The treatment is only for tightness of foreskin and not for any other problem.

Take Ashwagandhadi ghrita. Take one teaspoon with lukewarm water once a day in the morning empty stomach. It will help you in internal oleation.

For external application, you can take Ksheerbaladi oil. If you cannot find this, then you can take coconut oil or sesame oil. Do gentle massage with oil for five minutes daily and then after some time take warm bath.

Try both things regularly, and you will soon feel positive results.

For further information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|