Q. My foreskin is tight and not coming down. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Ramchandra Lamba and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Tight Foreskin or Circumcision Of Penis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 29 years old. I am a male. Though I have been having healthy masturbation since past 15 years or more, the head of my penis is visible only a little bit and the foreskin not fully comes down. Will that situation hamper my married life? Having sex with a condom is possible right? For a long-term situation, shall I look at exercises or eventually get it circumcised?