Q. My foreskin is tight and not coming down. Please help.

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

I am 29 years old. I am a male. Though I have been having healthy masturbation since past 15 years or more, the head of my penis is visible only a little bit and the foreskin not fully comes down. Will that situation hamper my married life? Having sex with a condom is possible right? For a long-term situation, shall I look at exercises or eventually get it circumcised?

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Sexology
#

If the foreskin does not retract fully, then it is difficult to perform the sexual activity because it can cause pain and can cause rupture of the frenulum. It all depends upon the severity of the condition. It is advisable that you meet a surgeon in person for an evaluation so that after evaluation he can guide you for further management. He can give you an exact answer about the operation, whether circumcision is required or not.

| 
1 out of 1 likes

What are the home remedies for tight foreskin?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 19 years old. I have a tight foreskin. Please suggest me the remedies and the types of oil used to roll back the skin.  Read Full »

Does circumcision reduce sensitivity of tip of the penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 30 year old guy, and I have phimosis. Many times, I have tried to retract my foreskin, but always in vain. I would like to know if circumcision is mandatory to rectify the problem. Is there any other method which I could opt for? I am going to get married soon, and so I would like...  Read Full »

Please suggest an ayurveda remedy for tight foreskin.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 24 year old male. I have a tight foreskin. When my penis is erect I can pull down the skin completely without any problem, but when it is normal, it cannot be pulled down completely. Sometimes, I can, but not always. I do not want to go for surgery. Is there a natural way to he...  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now