Q. My foreskin is tight and not coming down. Please help.

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

I am 29 years old. I am a male. Though I have been having healthy masturbation since past 15 years or more, the head of my penis is visible only a little bit and the foreskin not fully comes down. Will that situation hamper my married life? Having sex with a condom is possible right? For a long-term situation, shall I look at exercises or eventually get it circumcised?

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Sexology
#

If the foreskin does not retract fully, then it is difficult to perform the sexual activity because it can cause pain and can cause rupture of the frenulum. It all depends upon the severity of the condition. It is advisable that you meet a surgeon in person for an evaluation so that after evaluation he can guide you for further management. He can give you an exact answer about the operation, whether circumcision is required or not.

| 
1 out of 1 likes