Q. My foreskin is tight and not coming down. Please help.

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba
Published on Sep 23, 2018

I am 29 years old. I am a male. Though I have been having healthy masturbation since past 15 years or more, the head of my penis is visible only a little bit and the foreskin not fully comes down. Will that situation hamper my married life? Having sex with a condom is possible right? For a long-term situation, shall I look at exercises or eventually get it circumcised?

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Sexology
#

If the foreskin does not retract fully, then it is difficult to perform the sexual activity because it can cause pain and can cause rupture of the frenulum. It all depends upon the severity of the condition. It is advisable that you meet a surgeon in person for an evaluation so that after evaluation he can guide you for further management. He can give you an exact answer about the operation, whether circumcision is required or not.

What are the home remedies for tight foreskin?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 19 years old. I have a tight foreskin. Please suggest me the remedies and the types of oil used to roll back the skin.  Read Full >>

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The problem of a tight foreskin is known as phimosis. In phimosis, the patients feel a variety of symptoms. Sometimes a patient may find it hard to urinate due to the tight foreskin and may usually suffer from urinary tract infections. Some people do not have a...  Read Full

Does circumcision reduce sensitivity of tip of the penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 30 year old guy, and I have phimosis. Many times, I have tried to retract my foreskin, but always in vain. I would like to know if circumcision is mandatory to rectify the problem. Is there any other method which I could opt for? I am going to get married soon, and so I would like...  Read Full >>

Dr. Aman Gupta
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Phimosis is a common problem. The simplest, long-term and permanent solution for phimosis is circumcision and is a minor day care procedure. However, if you want to try medicines you can use ointment Fludrocortisone along with Clotrimazole ointment to be applied daily ...  Read Full

Please suggest an ayurveda remedy for tight foreskin.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 24 year old male. I have a tight foreskin. When my penis is erect I can pull down the skin completely without any problem, but when it is normal, it cannot be pulled down completely. Sometimes, I can, but not always. I do not want to go for surgery. Is there a natural way to he...  Read Full >>

Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Certainly, there is an ayurveda oil called Ashwagandha bala lakshadi oil. Apply this oil externally to the entire penis every day for ten minutes before bath. This will act as an effective lubricant. Internally too you need lubrication. Take Ksheerabala 101 capsules, one...  Read Full

Ask a Sexologist Now