Q. My wife is recovering from postpartum cardiomyopathy. How to take care of her?

Recently my wife survived after having an attack of postpartum cardiomyopathy. She is 26 and her EF was reduced to 20 % when she was admitted. She had an attack of repetitive convulsion and her lungs got filled with gastric juice. Now after remaining hospitalized for more than two weeks (more than five days in the ICU), she has been discharged. Now her EF is 55 %. But still, I am very worried how to manage her situation. I mean what will be the restrictions on diet, whereabouts, etc. Even now, her pulse is on the higher side (> 100) although the BP is fine. Kindly suggest.