Q. How to overcome premature ejaculation using ayurvedic medicines?

Dr. Omendra Pal Singh

How to overcome premature ejaculation? Can I use any kind of ayurvedic spray during intercourse?

Do you have a question on Premature Ejaculation or Sexual Intercourse?

Ask a Doctor Now

Dr. Omendra Pal Singh

MD

The best medicine for premature ejaculation is regular intercourse with a shortened period of foreplay. Also, avoid long gaps between coitus (sexual intercourse).

We never suggest any type of spray, lotion or oil application during intercourse because it might harm your genital organ. But, ayurvedic oral medicines may be taken.

Capsule Stresscom, two capsules to be taken twice daily with milk in the initial phase. For severe and chronic cases, other medicines are added depending upon the condition.

Is it risky to have sexual intercourse with type 1 herpes patient?
Query: Hi doctor, I just recently started dating a man that informed me he has type 1 herpes. I want to know the risk factors and protective measures I can take if I choose to start a sexual relationship with him.  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Udey
Geriatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Type 1 herpes is a sexually transmitted virus. It spreads with contact with an infected person. It can lead to oro-genital infective lesions. To prevent it, avoid any kind of sexual contact with the infected person especially when the person is having active lesions....  Read Full »

I am having urine urgency after sexual intercourse. Please advice.
Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18-year-old female. I recently had sex that was a bit more rough than normal. Everything seems fine, I have not had cramping, and my IUD seems to still be in place, and the strings are still fine. The IUD is not poking out of my cervix, and, again, it does not hurt or cramp. Thoug...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I feel that you are experiencing an early stage of urinary infection. When you have sex, some penile secretions and semen may enter the bladder. It is a good practice to pass urine after sex. This may not need medication. Have lots of water, milk, juice, barley water or...  Read Full »

Should I take an emergency pill if I only had foreplay?
Query: Hello doctor, I had foreplay with my partner yesterday. We both were having some fun. He actually inserted a finger into my vagina though not deep. He was not sure if he had touched his precum or not. Also, his penis touched my vagina two to three times though he never inserted. Should I take an I-p...  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. It is highly unlikely that the insertion of the¬†finger can result in pregnancy even if it was contaminated with precum because precum does not contain sperm. So, I do not think you need to take an emergency contraceptive pill. For more inform...  Read Full »

Ask a Doctor Now