Q. Breast size increased after sexual intercourse. Is this a sign of pregnancy?

I had protected sex with my fiancee a month back. She had her periods till three days before the intercourse. We used protection but I still want to rule out any chance of her getting pregnant as I may have left a drop of semen inside her but chances are less. She complained about a little bit increased breast size four days earlier. But she has no pain or swelling. Are there any chances of her getting pregnant? She has a menstrual cycle of 28 days.

#

She is unlikely to be pregnant as she was in her safe period, day 7 of her cycle when ovulation has still not occurred, so no chances of pregnancy even if there would have been an ejaculation. You may conclusively rule out pregnancy as on date with a serum beta hCG test. If the hCG levels are less than 3 mIU, then she is not pregnant for sure.

I heard somewhere that increased breast size is a result of pregnancy. Kindly guide me for that. Is it not because of the sexual acts performed? Please tell me something about it.

#

Breast size is physiologically increased when the woman is lactating or nearing delivery but otherwise excessive breast stimulation during foreplay can often increase it and make them loose. Thirdly, breasts become sore and full when the women are nearing their menses and this is a part of premenstrual syndrome.

|