Q. How to treat premature ejaculation through ayurveda?

Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 25, 2016 and last reviewed on: Dec 19, 2019

I am a 25 year old male. I am suffering from premature ejaculation while having intercourse. Please help me.

#

• You need to improve your stamina first to have a better sex life. Eat healthy nutritious food like almonds, dates, milk, fruits and sprouts.
  • Do workout for 45 minutes daily to improve stamina.
  • Ashwagandha rasayana - This is an excellent ayurveda medicine for stamina improvement. Take one teaspoon of this medicine twice daily before food.
  • Shilajitwadi lauha vati - This helps to treat premature ejaculation. Take one tablet twice daily after food. Take them for two months and consult again for a follow up.

Revert back after two months to an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|