Q. Is it possible to have infertility due to low progesterone levels?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Progesterone Hormone Level or Conception & Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I recently took a women's health test to test my hormones. I just got my results back and my Progesterone level is extremely low where as my Estradiol level is in the normal range. I have dealt with many irregular periods since I was young and have not been able to conceive a child with my husband and now I think I know why. I was wondering if my results can be looked at by a doctor to give me anymore information on what is going on with my test results. I am only 25.