Q. Is it normal to get orgasm without erection?

I am a 33-year-old male. Height is 5'7'' and weight 71 kg. Yesterday while masturbating I somehow ejaculated but could not have an orgasm. Post that I became very worried as to what may have caused that. Never experienced such a thing before. Also, I have never had any erection problems in the past. I have had physical relationships as well. Now, I am having trouble getting an erection. Not sure what the problem is. I tried masturbating post that. Though I did manage to reach orgasm but could not complete erection.

#

I can understand your problem. This was absolutely normal. Sometimes due to distraction right at the time of ejaculation results in poor or no orgasm and this is normal. This does not show that a person is weak. Remain relaxed for this. You got an orgasm after that but had a poor erection. This occurred because you were worried and had an anticipation that you will not have a good orgasm. This worry resulted in poor erection. So stop worrying, avoid masturbation for a few days and avoid anticipating. You will get a good erection.

|