Orgasm

Why there is no orgasm inspite of good sexual drive after quitting Cipralex?

Query: Hello doctor, I was taking Cipralex 20 mg before 15 months and was fine, and my sex drive is good even with Cipralex. I went to the doctor before five months, and she said to stop the medicine, so I was lowering the dose to 5 mg. While doing intercourse or masturbating, I am so excited, and my sex ...  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are probably experiencing orgasmic anhedonia, which means you are not able to experience pleasure when you reach orgasm. Your sexual drive will be normal in this condition. It can be due to either physical problem or psychological problem. It is good that you h...  Read Full »

I have difficulty in breathing during orgasm. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 21-year-old. My question is whenever I have an orgasm, the muscles and veins on my chest goes down, my arms get weaker and give difficulties breathing at night. I am always spitting out bloody snorts and having trouble in swallowing properly for few days, or sometimes even few w...  Read Full »

Dr. Divakara P

Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Pain Medicine Physician, Pulmonologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, I feel that there is some problem in either your lungs, heart, or blood. Weakness with difficulty in breathing after orgasm indicates that your stamina is less. The cause for low stamina can be some problem in your blood or lungs or heart. Spitting ou...  Read Full »

I am not able to penetrate my wife. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, My wife and I are unable to have intercourse as it is the first time for both of us. We recently got married and when we tried, we failed to do it as it was very painful for my wife. It has been one month and we failed every time. Also, we applied KY Jelly as a lubricant, but it did n...  Read Full »

Dr. Bharat Udey

Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is quite normal to have such difficulties while having coitus with an intact hymen. It is a painful condition for both partners, and an unsuccessful attempt further adds to the stress. For satisfactory coitus try the following:  Before coitus calm your partner by ...  Read Full »

The inability to achieve orgasm because of masturbation. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor,The inability to achieve orgasm because of masturbation. I recently got married on before two months. I have been doing masturbation earlier, but now while having sex with my husband, I did not feel orgasm had done or not after he finishes then I had to do masturbation because I had not...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Sexologist, Diabetologist, Andrologist, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is a small complication of female masturbation. Since you had the exposure to orgasm, you expect the same or more during sex with your partner. Medical fact vaginal penetration will not give female climax or orgasm, clitoral manipulation can. Talk to your partner,...  Read Full »

I never had an orgasm by myself. Is it because of my porn addiction?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 20-year-old female. I got used to masturbating to porn for seven years now, and I never had an orgasm by myself only, maybe twice my whole life before my relationship. And now I am in a lesbian relationship, and we are living together. The whole six months, I have never had an o...  Read Full »

Dr. Ohams Henry

General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Orgasm is not traceable to your masturbation or porn history. Some people experience it a few times in their sex life. Even in a heterosexual relationship, most times the man cums even when the lady is yet to cum. On many occasion, she never cums. So it is body differe...  Read Full »

Is Female Orgasm Necessary For Conceiving?

Query: Hi doctor, Is female orgasm necessary to get conceive? Are both male and female orgasms required at the same time for conceiving? After sex some amount of semen leaks out, is it normal? Please give me some suggestion. Thank you.  Read Full »

Dr. Kamalpreet Kaur Nagpal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Female orgasm is not at all necessary for conceiving. Many females experience orgasm after many years of sexual activity. Male and female orgasm at the same time is also not necessary for conceiving. It is normal for some semen to leak after sex and even leaks out tota...  Read Full »

I do not achieve orgasm even after trying various methods. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I have never achieved orgasm without a vibrator. For years, I have experimented with different pressures, methods, stuffs and followed the advice of hundreds of articles, but nothing worked. I always make sure that I have enough time and relaxation. I have tried so many methods involv...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Female masturbation is a complicated one. Yes, I have few patients who were not satisfied with many methods. Male masturbation works only more physical, and few mental work but female masturbation works with more psychological and few physical tasks. Method, if anyt...  Read Full »

How does clitoris help women orgasm?

Query: Hello doctor, I want to know a few things about the clitoris. 1. How does the clitoris work and how it helps women orgasm? 2. What kind of signals does it send to the brain? 3. What are the psychological effects it might have? 4. Why people tend to misunderstand the most about it?  Read Full »

Dr. Uzma Arqam

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The clitoris is a substitute for the male organ in the female. It has some tissues similar to that of male organ but not that much active. It has receptors that can be stimulated by touch on having sex, especially at foreplay. During foreplay, these receptors when ge...  Read Full »

I am reaching orgasm but not getting erection. Why is it so?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 33-year-old male. Height is 5'7'' and weight 71 kg. Yesterday while masturbating I somehow ejaculated but could not have an orgasm. Post that I became very worried as to what may have caused that. Never experienced such a thing before. Also, I have never had any erection problems ...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. This was absolutely normal. Sometimes due to distraction right at the time of ejaculation results in poor or no orgasm and this is normal. This does not show that a person is weak. Remain relaxed for this. You got an orgasm after that but...  Read Full »

How can I enlarge my penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 25 years old. I got married six months back but I am not satisfied with my sex relationships because my penis is so small and not getting up for more time. So, please give me any suitable advice which can help my penis to get large and satisfy me and my partner.  Read Full »

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your problems carefully. Your complaints are of small penis and less pleasure in sex. At first, you have to know details about sex and female orgasm. Normal sexual time is 2 to 5 minutes. Sometimes, it may be more or less. And sexual pleasure not depends on ...  Read Full »