Orgasm

Why do I have trouble in getting an orgasm?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been unable to achieve an orgasm lately. It started disappearing midway during sex with my husband. Now I just cannot get one at all. I have not been able to self-pleasure in years, and I have never been able to get an orgasm via oral sex. I have always had great sex with my hus...  Read Full »

Dr. Aditya Gupta

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are probably suffering from female orgasmic disorder (FOD). Substance use can cause FOD. Certain medical conditions can also result in female sexual dysfunctions. Kindly get a blood panel done to rule out an organic cause. I suggest: Follicle stimulating hormone...  Read Full »

Do all women experience orgasm from penetration?

Query: Hi doctor, I never had an orgasm from penetration. I had a clitoral orgasm, so it is only an issue with penetration. Is it true that some women do not have an orgasm from penetration, or is there anything I can fix? Kindly help.  Read Full »

Dr. C Sharath Kumar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have an orgasm dysfunction. Orgasm failure is a type of sexual dysfunction. It is a common problem that occurs due to various reasons. Some ladies may not receive the right kind of stimulation during sex; some may have experienced trauma linked to sex in their earli...  Read Full »

Does interrupted session of masturbation result in unsatisfying orgasm?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old. I normally masturbate every day, if not every other day. My sessions are often interrupted because I live in a house with other people who interrupt me frequently. Therefore I stop them and carry on later in the day. I have been doing that multiple times, but sometimes...  Read Full »

Dr. Yousef Abbas

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry that you will get an answer that you most probably do not like. As a physician, I have to be straightforward. It is highly unlikely that your issue is the consequence of having been interrupted. It sounds rather like one of the so many difficult undesired ...  Read Full »

How to control hunger present for having more pleasure after schizophrenia recovery?

Query: I'm a schizophrenic who has recovered, but I'm having trouble controlling my hunger for more pleasure. I'm on a dating app where I meet about 2 new ladies daily just for fun and masturbating about 2 times daily. I want to know if the combination of drugs I'm on might be the cause. I'm normally not s...  Read Full »

Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

Answer: Hello Dear usually vit E may act as a anti sterility vitamin also elevate the pleasure for orgasm. Vitamin E is important in increasing sex drive because it increases testosterone levels which therefore increases stamina and also helps raise desire. But the anti psychotics drugs may not cause this....  Read Full »

Why am I not feeling orgasm during masturbation?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 19-year-old girl. I have been sexually active since I was 15 and been masturbating also. I enjoy masturbation due to the feel of it. However, I have never orgasmed. I feel like I have tried everything and nothing works. If I simply play or use a toy on my clit I do not feel good b...  Read Full »

Dr. Vandana Patidar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand what you are going through. It is seen in females orgasm through the clitoris is much higher than through vaginal penetration because clitoris (clit) has a number of nerve endings which are very much sensitive just like a penis. There is nothing abnormal...  Read Full »

I have strong sexual health but my orgasm is not good. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 52-year-old male with strong sexual health. My issue is I do not feel the orgasms like I used to be. The feeling when I reach the climax is not good or strong as used to be a year ago. Please help.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns about qualitatively poor ejaculation. As per the available reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), the definite cause cannot be made out. This is because your hormonal profile pertaining to sexual healt...  Read Full »

What impact would erection problem have in a diabetic for conceiving a child?

Query: Hello doctor, I have erection problems and dry orgasms sometimes due to neuropathy. I have diabetes for 15 years and on insulin. Recently, I have blood pressure and started taking medication for the same. Cholesterol is also high, but now under control. Do I have a problem with conceiving childre...  Read Full »

Dr. Lorena Zijaj

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. I saw your examination report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and there are some factors that affect your fertility and some abnormalities. First, varicocele may affect your fertility, a dilated vein can be the cause of y...  Read Full »

Why there is no orgasm inspite of good sexual drive after quitting Cipralex?

Query: Hello doctor, I was taking Cipralex 20 mg before 15 months and was fine, and my sex drive is good even with Cipralex. I went to the doctor before five months, and she said to stop the medicine, so I was lowering the dose to 5 mg. While doing intercourse or masturbating, I am so excited, and my sex ...  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are probably experiencing orgasmic anhedonia, which means you are not able to experience pleasure when you reach orgasm. Your sexual drive will be normal in this condition. It can be due to either physical problem or psychological problem. It is good that you h...  Read Full »

I have difficulty in breathing during orgasm. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 21-year-old. My question is whenever I have an orgasm, the muscles and veins on my chest goes down, my arms get weaker and give difficulties breathing at night. I am always spitting out bloody snorts and having trouble in swallowing properly for few days, or sometimes even few w...  Read Full »

Dr. Divakara P

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, I feel that there is some problem in either your lungs, heart, or blood. Weakness with difficulty in breathing after orgasm indicates that your stamina is less. The cause for low stamina can be some problem in your blood or lungs or heart. Spitting ou...  Read Full »

I am not able to penetrate my wife. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, My wife and I are unable to have intercourse as it is the first time for both of us. We recently got married and when we tried, we failed to do it as it was very painful for my wife. It has been one month and we failed every time. Also, we applied KY Jelly as a lubricant, but it did n...  Read Full »

Dr. Bharat Udey

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is quite normal to have such difficulties while having coitus with an intact hymen. It is a painful condition for both partners, and an unsuccessful attempt further adds to the stress. For satisfactory coitus try the following:  Before coitus calm your partner by ...  Read Full »