Recurrence Of Chocolate Cyst

How can I control recurrence of chocolate cyst using ayurvedic medicine?

Query: Hi doctor, I have undergone cystectomy in my left ovary to remove a chocolate cyst of 9 cm. It was done before two years. After that, I got conceived, and my baby boy is five months old now. I got my first period after three months of delivery, and I experienced mild pain in my left lower abdomen. ...  Read Full »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ovarian cysts are commonly known as PCOD. A cyst is a form of an immature ovum. It occurs due to hormonal imbalance, and it causes irregular menstruation. In this concern, some ayurvedic medicines taken along with yoga practices are beneficial. You need to have a regula...  Read Full »

I had a laparoscopic removal of a chocolate cyst.Is it possible for me to get pregnant?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old female. I am not yet married. In October 2013, I had a laparoscopic removal of a chocolate cyst measuring 10cm. The doctor suggested me tablet Ovral-L. But, after that I had aneurysm and could not take those tablets. Now, when I got scanning done 4 days ago, they fo...  Read Full »

Dr. Kamalpreet Kaur Nagpal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, there are chances for the recurrence of chocolate cyst. Usually the cyst wall is removed while doing cystectomy (removal of the cyst) to decrease the chances of recurrence. For this, you can consult your gynaecologist and take only progesterones or GnRH agoni...  Read Full »