Q. Why does my scrotum appears red, enlarged, and stretched?

I am experiencing redness of the scrotum. I applied ointment 3x Tinactin (Tolnaftate). I forgot to wash it off, and it burnt badly when applied. Now the redness has worsened. A tiny amount of bleeding under the skin is seen. The scrotum looks enlarged and stretched, glossy and swollen.

What could be the reason?

#

It appears to me as a red scrotal syndrome. Another possibility is a fungal infection. Did you use any steroid drugs in the recent past? This occurs after improper use of steroids. You have applied antifungal medication already.

I suggest you consult a dermatologist, and this can be treated easily with oral antibiotics and vaseline jelly locally.

|