Q. Where should I insert my penis during intercourse?

Published on May 16, 2018 and last reviewed on: Aug 07, 2019

I recently got married and have a few doubts about intercourse. I am not clear about the vaginal spot. Where should I insert my penis exactly? I had a chat with my partner and she said that it is the spot where the gynecologist tested her uterus when we had a general check-up. Please suggest. Also, in the missionary position, I am able to insert easily but not in doggy or other positions. Does the position matter? During full erection, my penis is slightly bent downwards. In that case, which position exactly works out? When I try to deeply penetrate it is hitting or blocking at a spot and she seems to be quite uneasy. Also, do I need to release my sperms on that spot where it hits? Sometimes, post ejaculation and two hours after being in bed when she urinates some sperms come out of her vagina she says. Is that expected or do we need to deeplypenetrate? She is an O- blood group and I am B+. Being a third-degree relative to her, does negative blood group matter or block conception? We have been trying for the past six months and post marriage she got her periods early twice and only once she got her periods delayed. On all other occasions, she had periods regularly. Also, we have big differences in height as well. I am 5 feet 10 inches and she is 4 feet and 9 inches and weight is 79 kg for me and 50 kg for her.

Andrology Geriatrics Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Psychotherapy Sexology
#

I read your query and understand your concerns.

1. The vaginal opening is located at the junction of the upper two thirds and the lower one third between the two soft skins and there you need to insert the penis while having intercourse.
  2. Position matters but it is not above your comfort. However, it is important to try different positions to add spice to your sex life.
  3. It is completely normal. 
  4. No, you can release your sperm anywhere you want including outside the vagina or deep inside the vagina. If it is blocking you, it means your partner is not lubricated properly and there is a need to make more efforts during foreplay.
  5. It is expected.
  6. This is the most important point but not from the conception point of view. There is a need to follow your doctor after conception as pregnancy-related complications do occur when the mother is of negative blood group. 

I hope this helps you. Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

My wife is not interested in sex. How to initiate a sexual relationship with her?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 36 year old male. I am a graduate and working for a MNC company. I got married in before 10 years and it is a love cum arranged marriage. My wife is also working with me. When I was in grade 3, I got introduced to sex by a male teacher. I used to go for tuition and he used me for ...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query with keen interest and understand your concerns. Although there are many things to intervene one thing requires immediate attention, which is mismatched sexual interest. There are prevalent myths about sex and sexuality that make it difficult for t...  Read Full

Is there something as sexual compatibility with a partner?

Query: Hello doctor, When it comes to physical intimacy, my partner enjoys having sex with me. I am a male. For me, it seems blunt. In spite of the erection, my penis seems less sensitive and there is very little excitement. Is there something like sexual compatibility? That is, is one only compatible wit...  Read Full >>

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it sometimes happens this way. You get an erection and can do intercourse because you are (probably) excited at the prospect of having sexual interaction with this woman, who you seem to have good chemistry with. But, you also probably did not realize at that ti...  Read Full

Please suggest a medicine, which can cure erection problems and low libido.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 33 year old male, who has schizophrenia and depression from the last 12 years. My current problem is low libido and erection-related issues. I do not wish to take any medicine like Viagra or other similar medicines. Please suggest a medicine which can cure my problem. I also need...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. From the available description, there are following things which are responsible for decreased libido and erection problem: Obesity. Diabetes. High blood pressure and medications. Low testosterone level. I suggest the follow...  Read Full

Ask a Sexologist Now