Q. Where should I insert my penis during intercourse?

This is a premium question & answer published on May 16, 2018 and last reviewed on: Nov 20, 2020

I recently got married and have a few doubts about intercourse. I am not clear about the vaginal spot. Where should I insert my penis exactly? I had a chat with my partner and she said that it is the spot where the gynecologist tested her uterus when we had a general check-up. Please suggest. Also, in the missionary position, I am able to insert easily but not in doggy or other positions. Does the position matter? During full erection, my penis is slightly bent downwards. In that case, which position exactly works out? When I try to deeply penetrate it is hitting or blocking at a spot and she seems to be quite uneasy. Also, do I need to release my sperms on that spot where it hits? Sometimes, post ejaculation and two hours after being in bed when she urinates some sperms come out of her vagina she says. Is that expected or do we need to deeplypenetrate? She is an O- blood group and I am B+. Being a third-degree relative to her, does negative blood group matter or block conception? We have been trying for the past six months and post marriage she got her periods early twice and only once she got her periods delayed. On all other occasions, she had periods regularly. Also, we have big differences in height as well. I am 5 feet 10 inches and she is 4 feet and 9 inches and weight is 79 kg for me and 50 kg for her.

#

I read your query and understand your concerns.

1. The vaginal opening is located at the junction of the upper two thirds and the lower one third between the two soft skins and there you need to insert the penis while having intercourse.
  2. Position matters but it is not above your comfort. However, it is important to try different positions to add spice to your sex life.
  3. It is completely normal.
  4. No, you can release your sperm anywhere you want including outside the vagina or deep inside the vagina. If it is blocking you, it means your partner is not lubricated properly and there is a need to make more efforts during foreplay.
  5. It is expected.
  6. This is the most important point but not from the conception point of view. There is a need to follow your doctor after conception as pregnancy-related complications do occur when the mother is of negative blood group.

I hope this helps you. Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

| 
1 out of 1 likes