Sex Education And Counseling

I am not able to penetrate my wife. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, My wife and I are unable to have intercourse as it is the first time for both of us. We recently got married and when we tried, we failed to do it as it was very painful for my wife. It has been one month and we failed every time. Also, we applied KY Jelly as a lubricant, but it did n...  Read Full »

Dr. Bharat Udey

Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is quite normal to have such difficulties while having coitus with an intact hymen. It is a painful condition for both partners, and an unsuccessful attempt further adds to the stress. For satisfactory coitus try the following:  Before coitus calm your partner by ...  Read Full »

Where to put your penis during sex?

Query: Hello doctor,I recently got married and have a few doubts about intercourse. I am not clear about the vaginal spot. Where should I insert my penis exactly? I had a chat with my partner and she said that it is the spot where the gynecologist tested her uterus when we had a general check-up. Please...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. The vaginal opening is located at the junction of the upper two thirds and the lower one third between the two soft skins and there you need to insert the penis while having intercourse. Position matters but it is not ab...  Read Full »

Why am I unable to penetrate my partner?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 31 year old male. I am unable to penetrate my partner. I have tried twice, and it did not work both the times. She is a virgin and I find it too hard to push and penetrate. This somehow kills my erection as well. I have tried foreplay also but somehow cannot get through this ...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are getting good erections, but are losing them when you try to penetrate. This is happening because of tight vagina of your partner. Because of this, you are taking time during penetration and this results in loss of erection. This loss of erection is occurring ...  Read Full »

Can premature ejaculation be a reason to avoid sex in men?

Query: Hello doctor, Lack of sex with my husband. He ejaculates prematurely. We avoid sex to reduce disappointment. Since from married years, it has never been better even after numerous counselings. No communications, we are like just best friends. I need a lover to help me get well again. I am taking Ye...  Read Full »

Dr. Krishan Kumar Sharma

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If he has a fear of something (based on experience) like failed in proper sexual intercourse, he will try to avoid that, because he thinks that it is going to be abandoned, and going to face humiliation in front of you. So he thinks it is better to have no sex, no de...  Read Full »

My husband and I are in a sexless relationship. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have been married for almost three years now. My husband and I have not consummated our marriage. There is no intimacy and physical relationship in our marriage. Ours is a love marriage. But now, I am getting frustrated with our condition. From what I understand, my husband has a ver...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. Your husband may just require some basic blood tests. How hard is the erection if you had to rate it on a scale of 1 to 10. Does ejaculation ever happen? It is very important for you to understand the problem. Do not pressurize him as it will on...  Read Full »

My small penis creates an inferiority complex when using public toilets. Help.

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 28 year old male. I am married and have a child. But, my penis is small. It is 2 inches in the normal stage and 4.2 inches during erection. I do not have any sexual issue. I have a good erection and my wife is getting an orgasm. But, the issue is I cannot use the public toile...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I would like to inform you that you have an absolutely normal size of the penis and there is nothing to be ashamed about the size. The normal size of penis ranges between 3 to 5 inches while erect and 2 to ...  Read Full »

Why am I losing the erection on penetration?

Query: Hi doctor, I am getting morning erection and normal erection when I make love. But, I am losing the erection the moment I retract the foreskin to penetrate. I am able to watch porn and masturbate with ejaculation. My general masturbation technique is to rub the head along with the foreskin. What cou...  Read Full »

Dr. Sanjay Kumar Bhattacharyya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Apparently, this is the condition created as you are too conscious while making love. You have sustained erections otherwise as well as ejaculation. This means you have no organic problem related to erection or ejaculation. So, this needs to be sorted out by counseling f...  Read Full »

As I am going to get married, kindly guide me with your expertise advise.

Query: Hi doctor, My age is 25. My height is 180 cm and weight 84 kg. I am going to get married in the next six months. What should be the frequency of sex after marriage? My penis is about 11 cm while erect. Is it normal? What is average intercourse time? I can only hold up to 3 minutes. Is it normal? ...  Read Full »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

General Practitioner, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sex frequency is not fixed, but the average should be twice weekly. It should depend on both partners wish. Timing of sexual intercourse of 3 minutes is also within normal limit. It will increase when you will perform sexual intercourse regularly. Erect penis of 11 cm i...  Read Full »

My T3 and T4 levels are high. Can this mean I am pregnant, even though I never had sex before?

Query: Hello doctor,I recently had my thyroid test done. I am attaching the reports of the same. The note reads that a physiological rise in total T3 and T4 levels are seen in pregnancy and patients on steroids. Does it mean that I am pregnant? I am worried, as I am unmarried and have never had sex before.  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your thyroid profile is entirely normal and it is not at all suggestive of pregnancy, so stop worrying about it. This amount of variation is acceptable. The note you read, just says that if som...  Read Full »

Is it possible to get pregnant with non-penetrative sex?

Query: Hello doctor, Three months ago, I had intimate contact with a boy and I was dry humping him on top. I felt his penis inside me, but I stopped immediately. Our clothes were on the entire time. I got my period in that month and the next. But, I am late for this month by 13 days. I have taken multiple...  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. You had sex, although non-penetrative three months ago, followed by two periods. So, the possibility of pregnancy due to this encounter is nil, which means that you cannot be pregnant because of that episode. The pregnancy kit test is to be ob...  Read Full »