Q. I am suffering from rashes in almost all parts of the body. What could it be?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 30, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 16, 2020

It has started as a rash and is now spreading almost to every region of my upper body. I went to ER first time, and the doctor thought it could be eczema and then my GP thought it could be psoriasis. I have no medical conditions, and neither is anyone in my family. What could it be?

#

I have seen your attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There are some crusted follicular and few non follicular papules visible along with scaling. So it seems like psoriatic lesions.

1. Apply Vasu Cutisora oil externally to affected areas twice a day.
2. Orally you should take Himalaya Purim two tablets, Baidyanath Gandhaka Rasayana one tablet, Jiva Kutki capsule one capsule thrice a day after meals.
3. Khadirarishtam 15 ml twice a day with an equal amount of water after meals.

Avoid spicy and fried junk foods.
Keep it clean and dry.

Do these things and provide your feedback after 15 days.

|