Q. I am suffering from eczema of cheeks. Are there any side effects in using Corticosteroid?

Dr. Meha Malhotra
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Dec 06, 2018

I have eczema. There is redness in my cheeks. I have used Corticosteroid cream for six days. Are there any side effects in using it?

#

Corticosteroids should never be applied without a doctor's advise. Also, there are certain steroids which should never be applied on the face.

If you could send me photos and details, I will be able to give you proper suggestions. Till then, do not use anything on your own. It does more harm than good.

Consult a dermatologist online for further treatment --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|