Sonosalpingography

Having endometriosis. Can I use Vitex with Duphaston to conceive ?

Query: Hi doctor,I have endometriosis, so my doctor placed me on Duphaston 10 mg, once a day. But, I am not ovulating, and I am trying to conceive. Can I use Vitex 20 mg together with it?  Read Full »

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? May I start by telling you few basic facts of endometriosis. Every month, when a lady has periods, most of the blood goes out through the cervix, but a small fraction goes into the abdomen through the tubes. This blood settles on and around the ovari...  Read Full »

Which are the best days to conceive?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old female, and I am trying to conceive for the last 1.5 years. My husband works for a month in another country and has 15 days of leave. So, when he goes to work, I do not accompany him. We have tried conceiving many times, but we did not have any luck. My menstrual cyc...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? Let me start on a positive note that, you are at the right age for pregnancy (19 to 35 years), so never lose hope. You need to improve your health first. Your BMI is 14, and your expected weight is 55 to 59 kg. I will not ask you to start eating a ...  Read Full »

How to improve the chance of pregnancy in case of a semen infection?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 45 year old male, and my wife is 26 years. We have been trying to have a baby for the past seven years. I had a sperm analysis in 2011. My count was 68 m, all the parameters were good¬†except the presence of Proteus spp. bacteria. The doctor injected me with gentamycin once, and...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Let me start on a positive note by saying that she stands a very good chance of pregnancy, but there are some small issues in your infertility treatment which I will try to cl...  Read Full »