Medical Advice on "Diabetology"

Dr. Krutika Ingle Karandikar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. I would like to know what medicines is he on for diabetes. Follow up would be free, so please answer my questions as it will allow me to help you better. Regarding his blood pressure, 130/ ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha B S
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. I always tell my patients that diabetes is not a disease as long as it is under control. When it is not under control, it leads to disease (complications) in the long run. It is extremely ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha B S
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. You can safely eat brown rice or whatever kind of rice or grains that your ancestors have been eating. However, it is important to control the sizes of your food portions. I recommend that ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha B S
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Your HbA1c report is in the normal range, you do not have diabetes. If your test was done in a reliable laboratory, there is absolutely no need to repeat this. The dryness of mouth can occur ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Many types of blood sugar testings are there, and the values for that are different. But worldwide, the most commonly used tests for the detection of diabetes are Fasting Blood Sugar and Post Prandial Blood Sugar. ... View thread »

Dr. Krutika Ingle Karandikar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In case her sugars are in control, there is no harm in giving her a little rice. I would recommend you buy a glucometer for her so that you can monitor her sugars at all times. Meet your local doctor, so that he can ... View thread »

Dr. Shazli Naseer
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Reviewing the laboratory results (attachment removed to protect patient identity), the patient has already developed significant damage, creatinine is too high and has already secondary hyperparathyroidism. Type 2 ... View thread »

Dr. Saumya  Mittal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are taking Gemer 2 mg (Glimipride with Metformin) twice daily. Please say whether you take Metformin alone and tell about the dose. If you are on Gemer 2 mg only, then you can take Glycomet 500 mg (Metformin). You do ... View thread »

Dr. Krutika Ingle Karandikar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The blood sugar levels are still raised as your dosage must be insufficient. I would like to advise you to tell me the dosage of tablet Janumet that you are taking along with tablet Gluconorm. According to your ... View thread »

Dr. Krutika Ingle Karandikar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, I would like to ask you if these readings are after stopping the medications or while you were on them. Also, are you following a strict diabetic diet and doing regular exercise? I would like to stress on the ... View thread »