Medical Advice on "Fetal Medicine"

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) in toto. At 26 weeks period of gestation, the overall growth of the fetus is fine. But the concern here is hypoplastic nasal bone seen in ... View thread »

Dr. Uzma Arqam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your previous obstetric, gynecology, medical, and drug history matters. Have you been on folic acid daily? If you had any medical issue, was it treated and checked properly? Your nuchal translucency is normal. PAPPA more ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The nasal bone thickness is relevant only between 11 to 13 weeks pregnant scan where it should be less than 2 mm. Nasal bone thickness at 23 weeks gestation is irrelevant. If the quadruple test shows low risk of Down's ... View thread »

Dr. Deepti    Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your question and understand your concerns. I have reviewed the quadruple marker report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). First of all, any serum screening like double or quadruple ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. However I would like you to answer few questions, so that I can help you better. Firstly write down the value of IgG in your feedback together with reference values. Anyway, I ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. With placenta previa (low lying placenta) at 28 weeks, it is actually not recommended to travel at all by train or flight or for that matter even with car. The aim being to avoid any vaginal bleeding from separation of ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Mild hydrocephalus is possible at term and if the biparietal diameter on ultrasound is less than 10 cm then it is still fine. Ideally targeted scan can be done to check for any aqueductal stenosis congenitally, but it ... View thread »

Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. It is normal for certain parameters to lag behind the gestational age of three to four weeks in the third trimester. There is no way to increase these parameter bits and there is no need to worry ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Usually, quadruple test is done at 16 to 18 weeks. Sensitivity at 19 weeks is doubtful. Amniocentesis is a good diagnostic test. It ... View thread »

Dr. Deepti    Verma
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your question and understand the concerns. I have reviewed the report. It shows an increased risk in the first-trimester screening. You should go for amniocentesis at 16 weeks gestation to rule ... View thread »