Q. IgG value is high during pregnancy. What does it indicate?

Answered by Dr. Purushottam Sah and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Elevated Igg or Toxoplasma Antibody? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My sister-in-law is in 20 weeks of gestation. She is 29 years old. She has not had any recent mononucleosis like symptoms. She was recently flagged with high IgG titers for toxoplasmosis. We are presently waiting to speak with a high risk obstetrician and gynaecologist. We are looking for a second opinion. Please help.