Medical Advice on "Medical oncology"

Dr. Rajesh  Gulati
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Methamphetamine is CNS stimulant, it can have a lot of own side effects, if the doctor is not aware of drug use, many of the side effects of drugs will be difficult to interpret for doctor, drug use can have ... View thread »

Dr. Rakesh  Mittal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I do not have full information regarding the case from your query. What was the stage of the condition at the time of diagnosis? What chemotherapy was used? When did you start Arimidex? The conclusion I can ... View thread »

Dr. Satyajit Jalinder Pawar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Can you give information regarding a few details? What was the stage? What was the histopathology report? What chemotherapy was received? If ER/PR and HER 2 was negative, then was FISH (fluorescence in-situ ... View thread »

Dr. Arshad Hussain Shah
Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.It is usually uncommon to have breast cancer in this age group. It looks most likely a benign breast lesion or a localized infection.You have not given many details about this lump such as skin or nipple color change, any ... View thread »

Dr. Satyajit Jalinder Pawar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. So, I have gone through your queries. I would like to know a few details which will help me in answering your questions. So before surgery what was his stage? What did baseline CT or PET (whichever was done) showed? ... View thread »

Dr. Satyajit Jalinder Pawar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the report, only apparent problem is that she has mild anemia, microcytic hypochromic (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Usually common in young females. Otherwise, platelets and WBC are normal. ... View thread »

Dr. Arshad Hussain Shah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the reports of your sister (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks she has osteosarcoma, a type of bone cancer. In the pathology report, they have not mentioned which subtype ... View thread »

Dr. Varadarajan   Kumar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Yes, it is appropriate to use chemotherapy at this juncture. The HER2 (human epidermal growth factor receptor 2) result is mentioned as ... View thread »

Dr. Varadarajan   Kumar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Treatment of choice in this condition is radical radiotherapy using IMRT (intensity modulated radiation therapy) and IGRT (image-guided radiation therapy) technique with concurrent weekly cisplatin chemotherapy ... View thread »

Dr. Shravana  Kumar Chinnikatti
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. These are the physical findings found in breast cancer. There can be a painless lump or a change in breast size, skin changes, nipple inversion, nipple abnormalities or discharge, and axillary lump. The pathophysiology ... View thread »