Medical Advice on "Plastic surgery – reconstructive and cosmetic"

Dr. Naveen   Thomas
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can undergo surgery to reduce the lower jaw, i.e., mandible by around 5 mm or so if needed. It is only a slight difference. The advantage is a slight increase in aesthetics later on probably. Some disadvantage ... View thread »

Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have bilateral grade II gynecomastia. Medical treatment, diet and exercise cannot reverse it. The correction will require liposuction with gland excision. It is a day care procedure. You can get discharged on the ... View thread »

Dr. Sandeep Dawre
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your son has a post-burn hypertrophic scar over the submandibular region ... View thread »

Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can try fractional RF (radio-frequency) or laser resurfacing for further improvement. But do not expect complete removal of the scar. A scar once formed will remain forever. You cannot remove it completely. It can ... View thread »

Dr. Abhishek   Vijayakumar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have something called gynecomastia. It is very common among males of your age group. It is the continuation of a normal physiological process. There are four grades based on the size. There is no medication to ... View thread »

Dr. Pavan  N Murdeshwar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is good that you have explained the condition in full detail and with good quality pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). First of all, the Hydroquinone used over the skin especially over the ... View thread »

Dr. Pavan  N Murdeshwar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Post weight loss people go for many procedures to reduce the overhanging and sagging skin all around. Basically, the procedures include, circumferential lower body lift, breast lift, upper roll lift, arms and thigh lift ... View thread »

Dr. Ankit  Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Many of my patients will have trouble, so I do not assure them before surgery as the actual results take time to show due to swelling. ... View thread »

Dr. Ankit  Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can assure that silicon from the ruptured implant will stay there only and it will not go anywhere in her body. Your surgeon is correct in telling you that the replacement can be done just after the inflammatory response ... View thread »

Dr. Ankit  Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks like a profound third-degree burn with black eschar present. I would recommend you see a plastic surgeon. Deep burns take more ... View thread »