Q. Is it possible to get thinner dorsum after resolution of swelling post rhinoplasty?

Dr. Ankit Gupta

I am a 23-year-old girl. I underwent a rhinoplasty six days ago. Today my surgeon took the cast off, and I saw my nose with a lot of swelling, I have a concern that I will not get the shape as I want a thinner dorsum. I am uploading the pre-surgical and post-surgical pictures. Is it possible for my dorsum to get thinner after the resolution of the swelling? Or will it remain the same?

Dr. Ankit Gupta

Cosmetology General Surgery Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic
#

I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Many of my patients will have trouble, so I do not assure them before surgery as the actual results take time to show due to swelling. I hope your surgeon must have convinced you and so you are looking for the second opinion. It takes up to three to six months for the swelling to subside completely. But you will be expecting a decrease in swelling after seven to ten days. Do not get worried and enjoy your holidays. Wait, and you will get an excellent result.

For more information consult a plastic surgeon online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/plastic-surgeon

|