Medical Advice on "Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors)"

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per what you say, you have a white scab in your nose. It can be due to viral or allergic rhinitis. You have taken Amoxicillin for pharyngitis. So no need to take any antibiotics now. Just clean your nose with salt ... View thread »

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you said correctly that asthma patients should always take care of their diets as some food ingredients may cause a severe asthma attack. Grossly we cannot avoid all food types because there is person to person ... View thread »

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you said, the patient has TB, hypoxia is more common which leads to type 1 respiratory failure. So only supplemental oxygen is not enough. We should start noninvasive ventilation as early as possible before ... View thread »

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you said that patient needs oxygen for shortness of breath, it is absolutely not required to measure the oxygen saturation all the time. But, if dyspnea (shortness of breath) is due to COPD (Chronic Obstructive ... View thread »

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your history, it is obvious that you are suffering from allergic rhinitis and asthma. The current treatment you are taking is appropriate for controlling your asthma and nasal rhinitis. There is no any drug of ... View thread »

Dr. Prabhu Prasad N.C
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Looking at the history, it is quite a high-level exposure and it can cause some kind of pneumonitis feature called hypersensitivity pneumonitis or toxic dust syndrome. If she develops symptoms of a cough, breathlessness ... View thread »

Dr. Prabhu Prasad N.C
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Looking at your complaints and reports, you might be suffering from lower respiratory tract infection (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Kindly do the following tests and do get me back with chest X-ray ... View thread »

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. I have gone through the reports you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Honestly speaking, she is having irreversible diseases. Her lung functions are not good, ... View thread »

Dr. Aamir  Mohd
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, most likely you have bronchitis. But you should do sputum microscopy. Please answer the following: What is your age? Do you smoke? If yes, how many packs a day and since when? Is a cough more at night and ... View thread »

Dr. Rahul  Rathee
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is clear from your case history and symptoms that you are suffering from two disorders namely: Allergic rhinitis. Allergic bronchitis. Kindly get the following tests done from a good lab so that I can ... View thread »