Medical Advice on "Toxicology"

Dr. Sandeep V Nair
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After going through your question I feel that you are really worried about the ill effects of protein shake. Let me assure you that a protein shake is perfectly safe even if you have taken in large quantities as ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please find my observations below. Second-hand smoke or passive smoking can cause SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) only in infants who are exposed to such smoke regularly and in a closed environment like their house ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The paints usually have toxic chemicals, which on long-term continuous inhalation (more than one month) definitely can accumulate sufficiently in lung and body, to produce the toxic effect. This can happen for the ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. While crossing a bar, when someone smokes marijuana (Cannabis) out, there is a possibility of inhalation through the nose. Chronic exposure occurs for people who work in the bar. Sufficient amount can enter into the lung ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I could not understand what made you do this practice and what benefit would you expect in this practice? There are no scientific studies available to support using this practice. Let me give my opinion. First of ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since your serotonin syndrome is drug induced, it must be normalized within a wash out period. I mean normalized gradually once you stop it. You may take another antidepressant that is safe for you. Eating tryptophan ... View thread »

Dr. Sugandh  Garg
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. An occasional brief exposure of not more than two minutes, as you mentioned, can be done without a mask. However, it is always recommended to use protection when dealing with poisonous gases, especially when you are ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Cyclopam (Dicyclomine) is the drug that blocks muscarinic receptors in the intestine thus relieves the abdominal colic pain. At the same time, it also blocks muscarinic receptors that are presented in the heart, brain ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I could understand your crisis. Usually in the absence of venom in the blood, the following are the possibilities: The snake bite site may get sepsis (infected with bacteria) and that spreads to the whole leg. Trauma to ... View thread »