Spitz Nevus

What is spitz nevus, and how is it treated?

Query: Hi doctor, My 7-year-old child has a spitz nevus on the left thigh. I removed it last year, and it recurred a few months after removal. A purple spot was causing pain, I thought it was scar tissue, but after persistent pain and purple spot, it came back this month, after a year. So removal has bee...  Read Full »

Dr. Dhepe Snehal Laul

Answer: Hello doctor, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please tell me when it appeared, is it since birth? Is there any change in shape or size, or diameters noticed? Is there itchy surrounding skin, or is it oozy? Kindly attach a clinical picture to assess the lesion and arrive at a conclusion.  Read Full »