Stainless Steel Cap

What is the treatment for soft teeth that chip off easily in a baby?

Query: Hello doctor, My baby is one year old. She has soft teeth in the front and she is not able to bite anything with the upper teeth. If she bites, the teeth start chipping. What am I to do?  Read Full »

Dr. Rachna

Dentist, Oral Implantologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If the enamel matrix formation is deficient, it will result in soft teeth that chips and/or decays easily. It may also result in an atypical or abnormal tooth shape. This is called enamel hypoplasia. Treatment for this dental condition includes removal of the very soft...  Read Full »