Steroid Enema

How to get treated for ulcerative colitis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from ulcerative colitis for the past five years. I had a colonoscopy twice and sigmoidoscopy once in the past five years. I am 28 years old. I had Balacol 750 mg six times a day and Mesacol enema for a month. Because of short supply of Balacol, I cannot take it for one week...  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com We are here to help you. You seem to be suffering from ulcerative colitis and that requires evidence of the findings in colonoscopy and biopsy. This is a chronic condition and requires chronic treatment based on the severity of the disease and the ongoing symptoms.¬†Treatm...  Read Full »