Q. What are the various blood tests that can find reason for fatigue, depression, and fear?

My symptoms are fatigue, less stamina, depression, fear of marriage, fear of the future, and poor eyesight, especially at night. Daily I consume high caffeine and sugar in the form of energy drinks. What blood tests should I do to check all my health conditions?

#

I understand your concern.

These symptoms can occur due to thyroid disorder, anemia, vitamin D deficiency, or even diabetes.

So I would suggest you the following tests-

1. Complete blood count (CBC).

2. Glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c).

3. Thyroid profile.

4. 25-hydroxy vitamin D level.

5. Vitamin B12 assays.

Many times just having stress, anxiety, and depression in itself can cause these symptoms. So, I suggest you get the tests done and write back with reports.

I hope it helps you.

If you have any further queries, please ask me.

I have done the tests. All the results came in normal range. Thank you.

#

I read your query and understand your concern.

In that case, you need to take care of your body and mind through regular exercises, meditation, and yoga.

It could be simply stress. You do not need any medications.

If still, you feel issues, please see a psychologist.

|