Q. I smoked twice and want to get rid of THC from my system. Will sauna help?

Dr. Amit Arora
Published on Nov 03, 2019

I am a semi-fit 18-year-old. I need to know how to get THC out of my system? I have smoked twice in the past two weeks. I am done with this junk. I have a drug test in two weeks. Will sauna work?

Dr. Amit Arora

Cardiology
#

We define the state of health in terms of general appearance thin (weak), average (fit), and obese.

Word semi-fit not defining the exact status of your health. If you feel like that then, you must elaborate on whether it is look wise or you feel some kind of weakness.

Smoking is a very bad habit, and it may lead to addiction and complications like lung diseases, heart attack, and cancer. So better to do not ever try it. Health is not merely a state of physical well being but also one should be mentally sound. I did not get why you take a drug test? You mean you consume some kind of drug, if so then kindly mention and stay away from it. I will help you to get out of all this. You are a young person and have to do so many things in life, so better to think about your future. I will give you a few tips.

Wake up early in the morning and go for a brisk walk.

Make a time table and concentrate on things which are more important.

Keep yourself busy in your studies, your hobbies, and your friends.

Consume plenty of water, liquids, fruits, and vegetables.

Make a goal in your life.

Regarding sauna, I am not able to make out whether you are asking about a sauna bath or sauna slimming belt, so I cannot say anything.

|