Thrombosed Pile

How to treat thrombosed piles?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been suffering from thrombosed piles since two years. Initially, it took a week to subside. I showed it to doctor, who has conducted a physical examination and he had diagnosed it as thrombosed piles. Before 11 months, when I was exercising in gym, I again suffered from thrombosed ...  Read Full »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and can understand your health concern. Thrombosed piles can be a cause of your pain and bleeding, but the other causes need to be ruled out. In my opinion, you should consult a surgeon, so that your proper examination and intervention could...  Read Full »

What could be a painful pulp outside the ass crack?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a pulp just outside the ass crack which just originated today and it is painful.  Read Full »

Dr. Aditya Jalan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your question. It seems from the picture that you should be having severe pain (attachment removed to protect identity). This can be the result of thrombosed hemorrhoids, perianal fistula, or a pilonidal sinus. Still, to guide you better I need a few...  Read Full »

What could be the uncomfortable lump near the anus opening?

Query: Hello doctor, I see a lump at the opening of the anus. It is been there for over a week. It is not much painful but it is uncomfortable while sitting. I am a 25-year-old male. It never happened before and no current medications.  Read Full »

Dr. A V Hussain Shihaz

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the picture you have uploaded. (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It appears to be thrombosed piles. It takes a few days for it to settle down well, but it is not anything sinister. A few things would help to give relief. Take Sitz ba...  Read Full »

I have a bump on my anus hole. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I got a lump in my anal hole. One big popping out and it is painful. It has happened after 4 to 6 months. What to do? I have an exam tomorrow.  Read Full »

Dr. Noushif M

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have a pile mass with blood clot within (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The blood clot causes pain. You have to follow few simple measures. Sit in a mildly warm water (saline or salt added) for three to four times a day (each session 10 minutes)...  Read Full »

I feel a little flesh near the anus. Is it piles?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 35 year old male. The problem is that for the last 6 months or so I feel a little flesh near the anus area. There is no pain or itch and I do not experience any bleeding or discomfort. Sometimes, it is virtually suppressed and sometimes I can feel it. I am afraid that it is somethi...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your complaint. Flesh near the anal region that can be suppressed most probably suggests piles (hemorrhoids). Although, some other condition like anal warts, skin tag, cyst and boils have to be ruled out. This is possible only after proper examination....  Read Full »