Urinary Alkalizer

Why do I get recurrent UTI?

Query: Hello doctor, For over two years now, it seems like I am constantly experiencing UTI pains and symptoms. The worst part is that there is a very painful stinging feeling that just comes and goes throughout the day sometimes and it is so painful that it is hard to walk sometimes. I am not sexually ac...  Read Full »

Dr. Reetika Joshi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I fully understand your problem and I will surely help you. If you are having recurrent UTI (urinary tract infection), did you get a urine culture done? If there is bloody discharge, have you ever been checked for kidney or bladder stones? Have you ever had your ul...  Read Full »

What are the causes of urethral discomfort apart from UTI?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 24 year old female. I was previously diagnosed with UTI for three to four times in the last two years. Now, I have a frequently occurring problem of itching and burning in my urethra about three to four times in a month. It stays for around 4 to 5 hours and slowly goes off after ...  Read Full »

Dr. Vivekanandan G

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, drinking 8 liters of water a day will harm your kidneys. Bring it down to not more than 3 liters per day. All burning sensation in urethra is not due to UTI (urinary tract infection). So, the next time when you develop urethral discomfort, please do a urine ...  Read Full »

How is burning sensation in the penis treated?

Query: Hello doctor, I suffer from nocturia. I have had two TURPs done about eight years ago with not much success. Anticholinergic drugs do not work Of recent I was going to urinate about nine times at night with an urge to urinate but little urine coming out. I have been to a urologist and the following...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How is your nocturia now? Have you had bladder diary maintained for nocturia? What is your bladder capacity on ultrasound? Burning sensation appears because of minor trauma during cystoscopy. It will take some weeks to heal. I suggest you take syrup Cital (alkali...  Read Full »

What is the reason for pain while passing urine?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 50 year old male. My weight is 84 kg and 5 feet 10 inches tall. I am experiencing pain while urinating in the outlet of the organ. This is the first time I am getting such a pain. Please help me.  Read Full »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concern. Pain while passing urine can be due to a various number of reasons. It can be due to urinary tract infection or stone in urethra or the bladder or urethral stricture (narrowing of the ur...  Read Full »

Antibiotics for urinary tract infection treatment

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from urinary tract infection. I get these once in every couple of years. I need to get an antibiotic to get rid of it. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Raman Tanwar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Recurrent urinary tract infections are common in post and perimenopausal women. You need to get a urine culture and routine investigation, so that culture guided antibiotics can be given. In these cases plenty of fluids and urine alkalizer syrups are also very helpful...  Read Full »

Why do I feel a constant pressure to pee?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 21 years old. I have been suffering from frequent urination. I have never experienced bladder problems before. However, I do suffer from severe period pains. Is there any relation between the two? From the last few months, I have to pee very frequently. I was working a lot when thi...  Read Full »

Dr. Meeta Airen

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is definitely UTI (urinary tract infection). Sometimes, it becomes long-standing if you ignore it. You need to take antibiotics and plenty of fluids daily as a habit. Gradually, it will go. Do not worry. It is not the problem, which is not curable. To relieve you...  Read Full »