Q. Kindly suggest ways to gain weight.

Dr. Youness Tanani
and medically reviewed by Dr. Dr. Divya Banu M
Published on Jun 25, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jun 29, 2019

I want to discuss about my loss of weight. My height is 5 ft 6 inches and my weight is 51 kg. Quite low. How can I gain weight? Also, I cannot eat too much food. Please suggest anything good.

Dr. Youness Tanani

Nutritionist Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor
#

Vitamins like Zincovit or others are not the way to gain weight, are just to help someone who works excessively or eating a poor diet. I do not know what kind of food you can eat so I will make a free nutrition program for you, also it is important to know your triglyceride level. But anyway eat beans every morning with eggs, this will let you see a change in your condition. And remember that food is by quality, not quantity even you cannot eat much but eating small amounts of good food is helpful.

How can I get through depression?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been depressed since a few months and I want it to end. I am really tired of it and I feel like I am a failure. How can I get through depression?  Read Full »

How to Extend Your Healthy Life Years!!!

Article Overview: This article is all about your health and risk factors for major diseases that cause a reduction to the healthy years of human life. Everyone can spend a life, free of preventable diseases. Read Article

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

I would like to start with a very famous quote of George Burns (1896-1996) "Death is not popular, it is not good for the complexion, and it leaves you with too much time on your hands". Do you know how many diseases are there to cause the trouble for humanity today? Yes, there are more than 100,00...  Read Article

Is Garcinia Cambogia a good slimming product? Can you suggest low carb diet chart ?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 20 year old female. My height is 166 cm and I weigh 77 kg. Actually, I used to take less food only. But, I do not know, how I am getting obese. One of my friend said that Garcinia cambogia is a good slimming product. So, before using that, I thought of consulting a dietician. If...  Read Full »

Ask a Nutritionist Now