Q. Kindly explain the ways to get through depression.

Dr. Aditya Gupta
Published on May 25, 2019 and last reviewed on: May 28, 2019

I have been depressed since a few months and I want it to end. I am really tired of it and I feel like I am a failure. How can I get through depression?

Dr. Aditya Gupta

Psychiatry Sexology
#

Do not worry, treatment is possible. Daily excercise and a balanced diet rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids is known to help. Share your feelings with family and close friends as sharing helps a lot. Meditation daily for at least half an hour in the morning helps you relax and eases your anxiety. Consult a psychiatrist in person for detailed evaluation and treatment.

Depression - Awareness, Self-Diagnosis, and Treatment Modalities

Article Overview: Depression is among the top five causes of morbidity in today’s world. It remains largely undiagnosed and underreported because of a lack of adequate knowledge, both among the patients as well as the physicians. It is majorly characterized by the presence of a continuous sad mood, anhedonia, and easy fatiguability along with a host of secondary symptoms, which aid in quantifying the severity of the depressive disorder. So, it is the need of the hour that awareness is raised among the masses regarding this illness that is soon poised to be the number one cause of morbidity. Read Article

Dr. Ajay Singh

Depression has been recorded in the annals of history since time immemorial, but never has it assumed so much significance as it has in today’s world. With the advent of technology today, the human society is evolving by leaps and bounds with every passing day. As the saying goes that every co...  Read Article

Please suggest yoga asanas that would improve blood flow to testicles.

Query: Hi doctor, Please suggest me the yoga names to improve blood flow to the testicles. I have weak erections, watery semen, and loss of libido. I am taking Pantogem DSR for indigestion and Stalopam plus for stress. My local doctor prescribed these medicines.  Read Full »

What are the best exercises for ankylosing spondylitis with Andersson lesion?

Query: Dear doctor, Can you tell me which exercises are the best to do when one is having ankylosing spondylitis with an Andersson lesion apart from any outdoor exercises?  Read Full »