Q. Kindly explain the ways to get through depression.

Dr. Aditya Gupta
This is a premium question & answer published on May 25, 2019 and last reviewed on: May 28, 2019

I have been depressed since a few months and I want it to end. I am really tired of it and I feel like I am a failure. How can I get through depression?

#

Do not worry, treatment is possible. Daily excercise and a balanced diet rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids is known to help. Share your feelings with family and close friends as sharing helps a lot. Meditation daily for at least half an hour in the morning helps you relax and eases your anxiety. Consult a psychiatrist in person for detailed evaluation and treatment.

|