Q. Can Kayakalp Kwath prevent wrinkles in a normal individual?

Can a normal mid-20's female with no skin disorder use Kayakalp Kwath or Mahamanjisthadi Kwath for better, healthy, glowing skin, and prevent wrinkles? Could it be an anti-aging solution? Or Will there be side effects?

Dr. Alka
BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICINE AND SURGERY(B.A.M.S)., MASTERS IN HEALTHCARE SERVICES

I just read your query. See without any indication do not use Kwath on your own. However, you can take Aloe Vera juice 15 ml two times a day with water after food for two weeks. Take healthy and fresh food. Add more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Do walk daily at least for 30 to 60 minutes a day. Sleep adequately at least for 6 to 8 hours a day. Do not take excessive caffeinated drinks like tea, coffee, and cold drinks. Do pranayam and anulom vilom daily. These all things will help you in maintaining skin luster.

Which product is safe for my skin to look lighter?
Query: Hi doctor,I would like to know how and which product is safe for my skin to look lighter. My facial skin does not look like how it used to, and I do not like it. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After 30 years, skin starts to lose its elasticity, and during winter because of dryness, skin looks dull. I would suggest you try: Vitamin C serum - it is a good antioxidant and anti-aging medicine. Apply to the whole face in the morning. A good sunscreen with ...  Read Full »

What can I do to limit the signs of aging?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26 year old male with quite rough skin on my face, which I am not happy with. I was wondering if you could provide me with some advice on what I can do to limit the signs of aging, specifically forehead lines and also the dry look on my skin. I think my problem is sun damage. I ha...  Read Full »
Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can go for Botox (Botulinum toxin) nevertheless I would suggest you to use Cellex C serum and Hydra 5B complex twice daily. It contains vitamin C, which is a potent antioxidant, helps in collagen synthesis. Hence, alteration of aging sign and carries no side eff...  Read Full »

Dermal Fillers - a Revolutionized Treatment for Aging Face
Article Overview: In this article, I have discussed the use of dermal fillers and the excellent results given by dermal fillers in correcting skin cosmetic problems.  Read Article »
Cosmetologist

Dermal filler is a natural or synthetic collagen injected in the deeper layer of skin (dermis) for the augmentation of soft tissues. Dermal fillers are used very frequently for wrinkles, scars and creases due to aging. Various substances used as dermal fillers are collagen, fat, silicon, etc. For b ...  Read Article »

Botox - a Toxin with Great Cosmetic Result for Removing Wrinkles
Article Overview: Wrinkles on the face are often due to expression, which includes frowning, concentrating or smiling. These wrinkles get deeper as we grew old, because of loss of elasticity of our skin. But, with the administration of Botulinum toxin (Botox) our facial muscles are gently relaxed and the wrinkles improve.  Read Article »
Cosmetologist

Botulinum toxin is a neurotoxin derived from Clostridium botulinum. There are eight distinct antigenic serotypes of exotoxins and among these only A and B are used for various medical indications. Exotoxin A is the most commonly used and it is more potent than exotoxin B. How does It work? Botulin ...  Read Article »

Can moisturizer containing hyaluronic acid be used by a teenager?
Query: Hello doctor, I have bought a moisturizer for my 14-year-old daughter. She has dry skin. The cream says it contains hyaluronic acid. I heard it is used for anti-aging. Will this acid have a negative effect on her skin?  Read Full »
Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hyaluronic acid is good for skin as it has moisturizing properties. The reason it is used as anti-aging is that of its moisturizing property. As we age, we lose moisture from the skin along with the loss of collagen from dermal part of the skin. I would suggest yo...  Read Full »

Can scar reopening after surgery cause urinary problem in hypospadias patient?
My problem is erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Kindly help.
Is there any harm to 3 months old baby due to a mobile tower?

Also Read Answers From