Q. Can Kayakalp Kwath prevent wrinkles in a normal individual?

Dr. Alka
Published on Oct 11, 2018

Can a normal mid-20's female with no skin disorder use Kayakalp Kwath or Mahamanjisthadi Kwath for better, healthy, glowing skin, and prevent wrinkles? Could it be an anti-aging solution? Or Will there be side effects?

Dr. Alka

#

I just read your query. See without any indication do not use Kwath on your own. However, you can take Aloe Vera juice 15 ml two times a day with water after food for two weeks. Take healthy and fresh food. Add more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Do walk daily at least for 30 to 60 minutes a day. Sleep adequately at least for 6 to 8 hours a day. Do not take excessive caffeinated drinks like tea, coffee, and cold drinks. Do pranayam and anulom vilom daily. These all things will help you in maintaining skin luster.

Which product is safe for my skin to look lighter?

Query: Hi doctor,I would like to know how and which product is safe for my skin to look lighter. My facial skin does not look like how it used to, and I do not like it. Please help.  Read Full »

Botox - a Toxin with Great Cosmetic Result for Removing Wrinkles

Article Overview: Wrinkles on the face are often due to expression, which includes frowning, concentrating or smiling. These wrinkles get deeper as we grew old, because of loss of elasticity of our skin. But, with the administration of Botulinum toxin (Botox) our facial muscles are gently relaxed and the wrinkles improve. Read Article

Cosmetologist

Botulinum toxin is a neurotoxin derived from Clostridium botulinum. There are eight distinct antigenic serotypes of exotoxins and among these only A and B are used for various medical indications. Exotoxin A is the most commonly used and it is more potent than exotoxin B. How does It work? Botulin...  Read Article

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now