Q. Which product is safe for my skin to look lighter?

Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

I would like to know how and which product is safe for my skin to look lighter. My facial skin does not look like how it used to, and I do not like it. Please help.

#

After 30 years, skin starts to lose its elasticity, and during winter because of dryness, skin looks dull.

I would suggest you try:

1. Vitamin C serum - it is a good antioxidant and anti-aging medicine. Apply to the whole face in the morning.
  2. A good sunscreen with at least 50 SPF. Apply to full face 30 minutes before stepping out.
  3. Non-comedogenic light moisturizer like Cerave facial moisturizer. Apply to the whole face at night.
  4. Cetaphil facial cleanser to wash face. Do not use normal soaps or face wash as it may dry out the skin further.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|